The Ultimate Gift Inspiration Guide from Neonimo
It shouldn’t be something that gives us mild heart palpitations. It should be fun and exciting. And yet, gift buying for loved ones can be such a difficult thing to do. So many questions are running through our heads:
- Do they already have everything?
- Will they think my gift is thoughtful?
- Will they like it or secretly hate it and be too afraid to say so?
- I get them the same thing every year – do they think I'm boring?
And on and on the questions riddle us...aaargh. SO. STRESSFUL.
That’s why we’ve put together some curated lists for gift buying inspiration to help you find the perfect present for all your fave people, that are special enough to get an actual present from you – not just a card (or DM)!
Here you'll find an easy gift inspiration guide that works on a Q&A basis – read on to find out a simple way to decide what present to buy the next time you're struggling for gift inspiration for the special people in your life...
- Is keeping a beautiful home close to their heart?
- Do they love all the home shows on telly?
- Do they follow home decorating accounts on Pinterest?
- Do they talk about Marie Kondo every time you catch up with them?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they would love a homeware gift. Here are some gift ideas for home decor enthusiasts:
- Reversible Duvet Cover Sets with different designs on each side
- Candles to add a flickering atmosphere to any room
- Reversible Cushions gives two cushions in one simply by flipping it
- Prints to brighten up a bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, study or even a humble WC!
- Do they love turning heads when they enter a room?
- Do they have a keen eye for bright colours or patterns?
- Are they always sporting colourful trainers or love bright lipstick?
- Do they have bold, unusual pieces in their wardrobe?
- Are they All About That Sass, No Trouble? (sorry, we couldn’t resist a Meghan Trainor throwback pun!)
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they would love a statement wear piece that will complement their look. Here are some gift ideas for the bold and the beautiful:
- Statement sunglasses to see and be seen – perfect for festivals
- Bomber Jackets for Women and Men that are stunning and practical too with a water-resistant outer and quilt-finish inner
- Crossbody Bags in bold patterns with a detachable chain to go from day to night
- Leather Tote Bags that go with any outfit
People On The Go
- Are they busy people that are constantly on the go for work?
- Are they always on the road doing pickups, shopping or caring for others?
- Do they love taking their dog (or cat?!) for a walk come rain or shine?
- Do they have lots of extracurriculars?
- Are they never home when you call?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they would love a gift that makes their hectic life bright and fun. Here are some gift ideas for busy people on the go:
- Lunchboxes to stay fed on the go
- Glasses Cases that are fun, practical and durable
- Travel Mugs for that caffeine hit to keep going
- Thermal Bottles to keep hydrated no matter the location
- Sunnies with UVA & UVB protection to take care of eyes while taking care of everything else
- Phone Slip Cases to protect phones in a thick, soft, spongy pouch that's oh-so touchable!
Foodies And Hosts
- Do they love feeding people?
- Are they always concocting deliciousness in the kitchen?
- Do they throw a mean dinner party, afternoon tea or BBQ?
- Do they talk about a new recipe they tried at the weekend, almost every week?
- Do they love recipe books, but you’ve already got them recipe books seven times in a row and want to change it up?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they would love a gift that helps their culinary creations shine and puts the fun into function. Here are some gift ideas for foodies and hosts:
- Aprons to make prep time fun
- Cake Stands to display all types of delicious goodies
- Coasters that are not just practical but talking points at parties as well
- Platters for dippers, sharers and stunning edible displays
- Storage Tins for supplies and storing treats for when people just 'drop in'
- Is their home full of wall art prints?
- Is their idea of a perfect Saturday perusing independent galleries?
- When they walk into a room do they comment on the art on the walls before they notice anything else?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they’d love a framed print or an unframed poster they can use in an existing frame or get framed in a custom style. Here are some gift ideas for art lovers:
- Posters to put into existing frames to quickly freshen up a space
- Framed Prints to add colour and fun to any room
- Giclée Framed Luxury Large Prints to create a gallery-look or a feature wall
Motivation And Mindfulness
- Are they on a self-improvement journey?
- Is their Insta feed full of motivational quotes?
- Do they need a bit of lightness to cut through the stresses of life?
- Do they love a little quip or are constantly saying highly quotable things?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, chances are they would love pithy lines or positive affirmations to give them perspective or simply, make them smile. Here are some gift ideas for the self-aware:
- Prints with hilarious or poignant affirmations
- Handbound Journals for a beautiful way to diarise, sketch or life-plan
- Zipper Pouches double as make up bags that also acts as a mini pep-talk
You know they'll love something from Neonimo, but you don't know what to choose for them? Then get them a Neonimo Gift Card so that they can choose their own perfect Neonimo gift, from you!
We hope you found some inspiration in our gift guide. If you have any ideas or requests for more gift ideas, then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you 💜
Namalee at Neonimo xx
Neonimo is designed and sustainably made in the UK. Sign up to our newsletter and get 10% off storewide!