Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations with Neonimo!
Whether you’re a royalist or not, the chance to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee at a street party or at home with loved ones and neighbours is a hard temptation to resist. After all, we’re all getting an extra long Spring bank holiday weekend in honour of it and nobody can knock that for not being blooming marvellous (a little Spring joke there, I couldn’t help myself)!
Printable Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Decorations from Neonimo
At Neonimo we’re all about living life in the fun lane, filled with colour and sprinkles so I designed some free Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Decorations from Neonimo for you to celebrate the occasion! Since our main brand colour just happens to be Royal Purple (we call it Blueberry though) – it just felt like the right thing to do all round.
In this downloadable Neonimo Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Decorations file you’ll find:
- Food label tent cards
- Cupcake toppers
- Paper windmills
- The file is at A4 size that you can print at home
- Simple instructions to assemble each decoration are in the file
- The file is in PDF format so you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this attachment. If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader this is available at no cost from the Adobe website – just make sure you’re downloading Reader and not the Pro version of Acrobat
I would love to see Neonimo’s free Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Decorations at your celebration so please do share them on Instagram and tag @neonimostudio 💜
Party food display ideas
Fun facts about Queen Elizabeth II
And finally, here are 15 fun facts about the Queen that you can drop into your Platinum Jubilee party conversations!
- She has 30 Godchildren.
- She has a personal poet.
- She speaks fluent French.
- She has owned over 30 Corgis.
- Prince George calls her "Gan-Gan."
- She receives around 70,000 letters a year.
- She has a glass of champagne each night.
- She wakes up to a bagpiper every morning.
- Her nicknames include "Lilibet" and "Cabbage."
- She has sat for over 129 portraits during her reign.
- She owns all of the swans and dolphins in the UK waters.
- She hosted Buckingham Palace’s first ever women-only event.
- She learned how to drive in 1945 but she doesn't need a driver's license, a license plate, or a passport
- She met Prince Philip when she was 8 years old. At her wedding she had eight bridesmaids, and her crown snapped on her wedding day.
- She is the longest reigning monarch in British history.
Whatever you get up to over the Spring Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend, enjoy 💜