Pantone's Colour of the Year 2023 – Viva Megenta!
Since 2000, Pantone® has been releasing their Colour of the Year (COTY for short). This year's Pantone COTY is Viva Magenta! There is no exclamation mark in the official name (the official name is "18-1750 Viva Magenta") – but with a name like this, you just want to add one don't you?!
"This year’s Color of the Year is powerful and empowering. It is a new animated red that revels in pure joy, encouraging experimentation and self-expression without restraint, an electrifying, and a boundaryless shade that is manifesting as a stand-out statement." says Pantone.
The colour expert's prediction is highly anticipated by fashion, decor and design industries around the world. Imagine our delight at Neonimo when we discovered that we already have LOADS of products that are Viva Magenta-inspired – we're so ahead of the curve – we're proud to call ourselves 'early adopters'!
Other Viva Magenta early adopters are celebrities Lewis Hamilton and the Princess of Wales – both were spotted in head-to-toe Viva Magenta in Autumn 2022. Looks like Neonimo is in great company!
Check out our Viva Magenta-inspired collection...
- Physically Here, Limited Edition and Bowie Bolts Peach Aprons 3 sizes
- Reds Ombre Cake Stand
- Neonimo Sprinkles Platters 2 sizes
- Orange, Clove & Cinnamon and Lavender & Ylang Ylang Vegan Candle Jars 2 sizes
- Reds Ombre Gift-Boxed Candle Holders
- Bowie Bolts Peach Storage Tins 2 sizes
- Blah Blah Blah Poster 2 sizes, also available as Large Framed Print
- Physically Here Framed Giclée Print also available as Posters
- Give Less Fucks Luxury Large Giclée Print also available as Posters
Namalee at Neonimo xx
Neonimo is designed and sustainably made in the UK. Sign up to our newsletter and get 10% off storewide!